Members have access to:
- Early alerts about upcoming HIP events
- Assistance in placing professionals in the field of philanthropy
- Detailed information on emerging issues in the Latino community via HIP’s Philanthropy Labs
- Voting rights for HIP’s Board of Directors
- Participate in high-impact capacity building efforts of Latino non-profits
Strengthened the capacity of over 600 Latino-Led Latino-serving nonprofits across the U.S. and Latin America
Raised over $45 Million for grantmaking including offering over $18 Million in matching funds to Local funders in the communities we support.
Hosted over 300 events including trainings for grantees, briefings for funders, and professional development opportunities for our members.