Small City, Big ChangeThe recent release of the video, “Small City, Big Change,” and accompanying report, highlights the increased chances for success that LGBTQ campaigns achieve when they partner with Latino nonprofits. Discovery the impact one such collaboration had on Massachusetts. Read more »
Members have access to:
- Early alerts about upcoming HIP events
- Assistance in placing professionals in the field of philanthropy
- Detailed information on emerging issues in the Latino community via HIP’s Philanthropy Labs
- Voting rights for HIP’s Board of Directors
- Participate in high-impact capacity building efforts of Latino non-profits
Strengthened the capacity of over 600 Latino-Led Latino-serving nonprofits across the U.S. and Latin America
Raised over $45 Million for grantmaking including offering over $18 Million in matching funds to Local funders in the communities we support.
Hosted over 300 events including trainings for grantees, briefings for funders, and professional development opportunities for our members.